Welcome to Aerobatics Canada
Aerobatics Canada represents and promotes amateur sport aerobatic flying in all of its aspects in Canada
Are you a either an existing instructor or a commercial pilot with aerobatic experience and are interested in becoming an Aerobatics Instructor? Come to a free Aerobatics Instructors Ground School being held on Nov 5th at Calgary Flying Club. This is an all day event from 0900 to 1700. See the Calendar of Events for more info.
Aerobatics enthusiasts in the Montreal area
Seeking partners to share in the ownership of an aerobatic aircraft – most likely a Super Decathlon.
Train in your own aircraft – One of the prospective owners is a Class 1 instructor as well as a Class 1 aerobatics instructor.
For more information, please contact John Kushnir at John_Kushnir@me.com or 514-232-6098.
Congratulations to Pat Rebbetoy , the President of Aerobatics Canada.
Pat is an airline pilot based out of Ontario, and will be taking on the reins of the club for 2016.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
The Namao Flying Club is now offering aerobatic training at the Edmonton/Villeneuve Airport.
Aerobatic Flying will make you a better pilot:
– You will improve your overall flying and proficiency.
– You will learn how to recover from any unusual attitude or upset.
– you will be challenged to gain the skills that will make you a more confident and competent pilot.
– And most important, you’ll have the time of your life!
Give them a call at 780-419-6777 for an intro flight and turn your world upside down!