Rocky – What to Bring

Rocky Mountain House, AB

Rocky Mountain House - Sept 2-4, 2017

What to Bring

  • Pilot’s License
  • Approved Free Program (except for Primary and Sportsman)(8 Form A, 16 Form B, 16 Form C) for Int to Unl.
  • Cash or Cheque
  • C of A
  • C of R
  • Weight and Balance
  • Proof of Insurance (Make sure it covers Aerobatic Contests!)
  • Parachute (current pack)
  • Aircraft Logbook